Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yummy Cupcake



I've just recently discovered Card Scents - those little bottles of lucious smells that you paint on. So for this card that I created for a Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes card swap on Splitcoast Stampers, I just had to give them a try. I put just a little bit of the Cupcake substance on the ribbon I attached to this card, and oh, my goodness! It smells good enough to eat!!!


I chose the Stampendous fluffles image for the card, too. And some designer paper and Glitter paint to add sparkle.


Yum! Yum!

4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

How fun is that!! I have heard of those ..... where did you find them at? I need the coffee one that I've heard about!! Send a PM or on the monstah thread please! :)

karen said...

I need a scratch n sniff computer!

Anonymous said...

I am afraid the scent is lost on my computer, so I guess you will have to send me one of these luscious cards!! ;) Very cute!!

Lorie said...

Very sparkly and pretty card, Jeanette!! The card scents sound yummy, and such a nice thing to add to a card. Once again, very creative!!!