Saturday, October 3, 2009

Christmas in October



I LOVE CHRISTMAS! I love the reason behind the celebration - Happy Birthday, Jesus! I love the decorations! I love the presents! I love the crafts and card-making! I love Christmas!!!

And October is NOT too early for me to start dreaming of Christmas. In fact, it's the perfect time, because in just a little over a month, I'll begin transforming our home into the Christmas wonderland, filled with 30-40 Christmas trees. Have I mentioned that I love Christmas?!?!?

I created this card for Karen's Christmas in October swap over on Splitcoast Stampers. I used an old/retired Stampin' UP! stamp set - Stitched Snowman. Some blue tulle is the perfect light and airy embellishment. I tied a button onto the snowman completely through the card front to secure the image to the front of the card.



I chose to decorate the inside of the card, too.

Now, let's put on some Christmas carols and get in the holiday mood... cuz I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

2 comments:

kafranci said...

Very cute card Jeanette!!!! So glad I will get one!!! 30-40 trees???!!! You must have a huge house!!!

Lorie said...

I love this, Jeanette! The button embellie is perfect! You are the Queen of Christmas too!! I would love to see pictures of all your trees!! I went to a Christmas SAS yesterday, and the carols were blasting! It was SNOW much fun!! :-D

Love Ya!
Lorie