Monday, November 30, 2009

Inktegrity Sweet Fun!

The Inktegrity new releases are almost here.... just a little bit longer and you'll be able to get these images yourself and start creating some sweet (yummy!) cards.

For now, you'll just have to feast your eyes on the sneak peeks of these delicious images via the cards created by the Inktegrity Winter Design Team. This group really is outstanding... go look at some of the things they've created on the Inktegrity blog: http://inktegrity.blogspot.com/

Here's a card I created with the Inktegrity Mint Sundae image and one of the sentiments from the Inktegrity line, too. Just makes you hungry for ice cream, doesn't it?

Remember, the Inktegrity new releases are coming. Can tomorrow get here soon enough???

Image: Inktegrity Mint Sundae
Sentiment: Inktegrity Sweet Holidays
Ink: Copics
Sheen: Lumiere by Stampin' UP!

6 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is just yummy enough to eat! It's a darling card, Jeanette! Love the way you colored your image so realistically with the matching ribbon - tooo cute!

Catherine said...

Super sweet, Jeanette! Love the candy down the side - great touch! And I see you have the spoon all ready for me to dig into this yumminess! LOL!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super sweet Jeanette!! I love the candy ribbon & border!! Great job!!

kadie said...

OOOOOh, there's that gorgeous layout again!! I love this SO much! Beautifully delicious card!

kadie said...

Omgosh, I just have to pop on again because my word verification on the last one was clyod...can you believe it!

kadie said...

I'll just keep commenting...it wasn't a typo but I just had to post because it was SO close!!