Thursday, December 31, 2009

Inktegrity Cozy Snowman


My friend Lorie encouraged me to participate in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy challenge over at Stamping Around. Since it involved a snowman, I couldn't resist. After all, who doesn't love snowmen.

For my image, I chose an adorable snowman digital image from Inktegrity. This Cozy Snowman is such a cutie! He's fun to play with, too... and unlike the real snowmen outside in the cold, I was able to have fun with this snowman in the warmth of my Hideout (my craft room).

Image: Inktegrity Cozy Snowman
Inks: Copic markers
Cardstock: Stampin' UP!
Designer Papers: from my scrap file
Embellishments: organdy ribbon, snowflake Christmas ornament, snowflake brad, regular brads

5 comments:

Lorie said...

What a great card, Jeanette!! The image is adorable, the colors are beautiful, and your rounded corners and snowflake embellishment are perfect touches. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamping around challenge!!

Love ya,
Lorie

P.S.- It's so good to see your beautiful, smiling face in your profile, and I would give ANYTHING for your hair color!!!

Unknown said...

What a cute card! I love the cute snowflake you added! Thanks for playing along with the challenge! :)

Tracy Vinson said...

Jeanette, this is really sweet. I went over there to do the challenge also but I am not seeing where to enter it...any advice? Tracy

Kristie W. said...

This is so cute!! I love snowmen :)

Kim said...

What a darling snowman! And an adorable card!! Thank you so much for playing along with the Stamping Around challenge!