Sunday, January 31, 2010

... and the Winner is!


Two weeks ago I told you about an opportunity to contribute to a foundation created by a family who had recently lost their very young daughter to cancer. By purchasing the digital stamp (and letting me know you'd done so) you would be entered in a drawing to win BLOG CANDY from me.


I appreciate each and every one of you who noticed my post, who said a prayer for the family, who purchased the stamp, who created a card with it, who promoted the sale of the image, who hugged your own child/children tighter, etc... I ♥ you all!


While the blog candy is being given away today, it isn't too late to purchase the cute image and help out the CJ's Thumbs Up Foundation.



Now, without adding further to the suspense...
the winner of the blog candy (via a random drawing) is:
April!
Congratulations, April! I'll need your mailing address so I can get your prize package mailed out to you! Hugs!

2 comments:

April said...

Awww.....thanks so much Jeanette. It was a great cause you were helping out and I was glad to do my little part! Ends up, I even gave the card away so one of my bff's could give it to her cousin for Sweet 16!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations April....way to go. It is awesome that you made your card in memory of CJ and also used the card to make someone else's day special...