Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Squigglefly Color Challenge

There's a lot of fun going on over on the Squigglefly Color Challenge forum at SNR. Each Wednesday there is a new color scheme. This week's colors are Chocolate Chip, Olive Green, and Tempting Turquoise. What a stunning combination!


For my card, I used the Squigglefly Don't Be Scared image. It is adorable! If you'd like to own this digital image yourself, it can be purchased at Squigglefly. And have I mentioned, digital images are so easy and fun to create with. You can resize them to fit your project, too.

To create my card, I went to my Scrap Paper file and looked for designer paper scraps that fit the color scheme. I was delighted with the background paper - it was a perfect color combination and just the right size for my 5 1/2" square card.

I hope you'll head over to Squigglefly and check out the other Color Challenge entries. Oh, and why not participate yourself. It's a lot of fun... and you'll enjoy working with the Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, and Tempting Turquoise color scheme!

Image: Squigglefly Don't Be Scared
Ink: Copic markers
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, and Chocolate Chip
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Prima flowers and brown brads

4 comments:

kadie said...

Awww, this is SO cute! You always know where to find the BEST stamps! I really like the papers you paired with her too and the 3 brads lined up along the side. Another beautiful card, Jeanette!

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card!! I love the sweet image!! I love the colors and flower embellishments!!

~Jeri~ said...

oh my gosh Jeanette...as soon as I seen this card it took me back to my childhood. This image/card reminds me of my adoption doll I had got for Christmas. It was right before the Cabbage Patch Kids had come out. She looked just like this image and you colored her hair the exact color with the same pig tails..Her name was Rebecca Anne lol funny the things that stick with ya. Thanks for bringing back a great memory!! Love the card and your coloring is awesome!!

Michelle said...

Hi Jeanette, this is just oh so cute. I look forward to seeing what you do next