Tuesday, February 23, 2010

KLM Sneak Peeks

KLM Digital Designs has some really REALLY fun images coming out the first of March. I wanted to give you a little sneak peek of a couple of them today...


Lucky Cap


I love this image. When I think of St. Patrick's Day, I think of the traditional top hat. This one is complete with a fun shamrock, too. Perfect!


Bunny


Isn't this an adorable bunny? What a precious face he has! He makes me smile!!!
I decided to try something different with this card. I used a double-sided designer paper for my card base instead of Stampin' UP! cardstock which is my norm. I think the inside of the card is fun, too. What do you think?

Lucky Cap
Image: KLM Lucky Cap
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Black and Glorious Green
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Sheer Creations organdy ribbon, Stickles, buttons, brads, and crochet thread
Bunny

Image: KLM Bunny

Ink: Copic markers

Papers: unknown

Embellishments: brads

6 comments:

Stef H said...

now that is one fine hat! and i just love the eggs on the inside of that bunny card. fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Love them both! They are just adorable and the hat is a wonderful idea for a St. Patty's day card. Not to mention that ribbon - tdf!

Patricia St Martin said...

Great job on your hat, the ribbon look really nice also. Your bunny is so cute.

kadie said...

Oh I LOVE these! Especially that first one because I've always LOVED St. Patty's Day!

April said...

Can't wait for that hat!!! With the last name of O'Connor, St. Patty's Day cards are a must!!

coldwaters2 said...

Two fabulous card Jeanette I love that bunny but that hat is just so striking I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x