Sunday, March 14, 2010

Crafty Ho's Challenge - Pink and Black

Crafty Ho's Challenge





This week it's a COLOR challenge...

create a card/project using the colors PINK and BLACK






I used an oldie but goodie Stampin' UP! stamp set for my creation - Patterns of Friendship. My pink and black card incorporates stamping, paper piecing, paper piercing and a host of embellishments, too.

I hope you will play along in this week's challenge... be sure to post the link of your creation on the Crafty Ho's Challenge Blog. I'd love to see your PINK and BLACK card, too.



Image and Sentiment: Stampin' UP! Pattern of Friendship
Ink: Versachalk
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Black and Regal Rose
Designer Paper: unknown manufacterer
Embellishments: Recollections brads, Prima flowers, Stampin' UP! grosgrain ribbon, and Paper Studio buttons

4 comments:

Rae Anne said...

I cannot get enough of this girl card - I simply love it!!! The dresses are beyond darling! MWAH!

~Paola~ said...

I love the oldise but goodies stamps from SU!...
This one is sooooo sweet too and perfect color combo as well..TFS!

Catherine said...

This is so cute! I love the colors PPs! Beautifully 'accessorized' too!

dweatter said...

Wonderful card. The colors, layout and embellishments all go together so nicely.