Thursday, March 18, 2010

Splish! Splash!

Barb, one of my SCS friends, recently hosted a Whipper Snapper card swap. I couldn't resist joining because I adore the cute whimiscal look of so many of the Whipper Snapper stamps. (Yes, I admit it, I own many!)

Here's the card I created:

Duck Bath

I used a plaid paper to resemble tile on the bottom of the card and a bubble print for the top with a border of checked ribbon in between. It almost looks like a bathroom wall, don't you think?

Image: Whipper Snapper Duck Bath
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, and Copic spica pen
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Not Quite Navy, Really Rust, and Yo Yo Yellow
Designer Paper: Carolee's Creations Twinkled Plaid and Match-em Ups Bubble Trouble
Embellishments: Michael's Textured Trios Ribbon and Studio 18 Rhinestones

5 comments:

April said...

I love that ribbon you used as your wall border!! Another great card!

Stef H said...

oh i love it. definitely made me smile! just too cute.

Barb said...

Awesome card, but I must say it is much better in real life! Jeanette rocks her Whipper Snapper cards!

marsha said...

Too cute! Love the design and what a great card!

Hugs,
Marsha

Janice said...

Too cute! I love the blue wall!