Thursday, March 18, 2010

Taking Care of Flowers





Sew Many Cards is so fortunate to have Softpencil Digital Stamps as a Sponsor this month.



Here is a word from the Sponsor:
"Hello everyone! my name is Elizabeth Pujalka and I´m the illustrator and designer behind Softpencil -Digital Stamps, home of Michu and his lovely friends, where you can find cute illustrations for your crafting needs.

My illustrations are a homage to the Nature and their creatures, where a sweet child, a simple flower or a fragile animal become protagonists."
Elizabeth provided a generous prize package to the winner of the March New Release Blog Hop. Thank you, Elizabeth and Softpencil Digital Stamps!

Today's card features one of the adorable Softpencil digital images - Taking Care of Flowers.



If the layout looks familiar, it should. I used the sketch for this week's Sew Many Cards Challenge to create this springlike card.
The colors are a bright and cheerful mixture of designer papers, bold buttons, and fun ribbon. At the center of it all is the cute Softpencil image.
How fun!
Image: Softpencil Taking Care of Flowers
Ink: Copic markers and Copic spica pen
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Green Galore, Pink Passion, and YoYo Yellow
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: buttons and Devrian Global Industries ribbon

2 comments:

dweatter said...

I really love this layout. Going to have to try it! Great bright spring colors again!!! Cute image. Love this card.

April said...

Your cards are always so put together...when I grow up, I wanna make cards like you.