Monday, June 14, 2010

A Snack and a Nap!



June 14 - 20

Use Newsprint As a Designer Paper!



My newsprint is actually a color advertisement taken out of a Woman's Day magazine. (how fun!)





In keeping with the sandwich/bread theme going on, I used an actual plastic bread-wrapper closure for an embellishment.

The Squigglefly design team has created some awesome cards using newsprint as a designer paper. You can, too! I'll be watching to see what ideas you come up with!




Image: Squigglefly A Snack and a Nap
Ink: Copic markers
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip
Designer Paper: (giggling!) It's a Earthgrains Bread advertisement from Woman's Day magazine
Embellishments: Stampin' UP! satin ribbon and a bread closure

7 comments:

April said...

oh my - how cute is this?? I must go check out the rest of the examples....

Holly Young said...

How creative of you to use the bread closure on your card! I just love the way your mind works Jeanette.

Janetlynne said...

Oh how cute....

Anonymous said...

LOL - I love it! It looks just like Charles!

Kim said...

what a great card!!! Thanks for playing!

Marlene said...

Ha ha!! This is adorable!!

dweatter said...

How cute!!! I love the bread time embellishment to go along with the sandwich!!! I have saved those myself wondering what to do with them. Thanks for the idea!!!!