Friday, October 15, 2010

A Colorful Challenge

Note: I have two blog posts today - this one featuring the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge and the Dueling Darlings one that follows it. Please check them both out.




WOW!

Last week was the first Digi's With Attitude! Challenge and here we are already with Challenge #2.
Isn't that incredible?!?!?


I hope you'll play along!!!





October 15 - 21

It's a Color Challenge: You must use orange, purple and green on your card.





Here's my card:

Digi's With Attitude: Grumpy Gretchen - Sexy Witch

My card uses traditional papers, but soon I'm going to try making/using digital papers. Perhaps you've been wanting to try them, too. If so, be sure to check out the tutorial on using digital papers on the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge blog.


Image and Sentiment: Digi's With Attitude!
Ink: Copic markers and gel pens
Cardstock: Sampin' UP! Concord Crush and Only Orange
Designer Papers: vendor unknown
Embellishments: Michael's Celebrate It ribbon and rhinestones

10 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Hubba Hubba! These digis have some sass, eh?! LOL! Absolutely gorgeous coloring and color choice - reminds me of when we saw Wicked and loved it so much! This must have been fun for you to create - love the l/o! Hugs! x0x0

dweatter said...

These images are wondeful. Your layout and color combo are wonderful! Sentiment goes perfectly. Great card my friend.

paper fun said...

I love that you made the 2 tiers of her shirt different colors. Such a yummy shade of green.

Mari

dragonllew said...

Great card I love the green you have used.

Marlene said...

What a sassy little thing!!!! I have a feeling my bank account is going to be in trouble with these images...they're SO ME!

Viv said...

Jeanette this is so cool! Love her skirt and that ribbon is cute! Viv xx

Lorie said...

Now THAT'S a digi with attitude! Beautiful colors, and coloring, Jeanette! Great job!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Sass - say!!! I love the colors you used together.

Juanita said...

Lovely card, the papers look fab with the Sexy Witch.

My Inkie Fingers said...

You did such an awesome job on this card! I just love it! It is so exciting to see everyone get so giddy about her!