Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy Halloween


I hope you were able to attend the Spook Night activities at Stamp 'n Doodle last night! It was such fun! If you missed it, there is still time to create some of the projects. Check it out at Blog-a-Doodle.


There's also a new
Stamp 'n Doodle Challenge


October 7 - 13



Theme: Halloween


Here's my card:


BEWARE!


It looks like the witch is getting ready to cast a spell!



BOO!



Image: Stamp 'n Doodle Spells
Ink: Copic markers and Copic Spica pens
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Black and Peach Parfait
Designer Paper: spider web (vendor unknown) and stripes from a K & Co. Mat Stack
Embellishments: Imaginisce Eye of Newt Hallowhimsy Collection glitter brads

4 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

Awwww I missed this challenge by one day with my spider box lol maybe I can get another project done in time to enter the challenge! Love your card, that witch looks like she's been very busy. Love the papers! I think thats one of my favorite things about Halloween and crafting, such fabulous papers to work with!

Tammy Miller said...

Love this card way cute!!!

Barbara said...

That witch is definitely up to something! Great card!

Hugs,
Barb

Marlene said...

Ha ha...she looks like MY kind of witch! Great card!