Sunday, December 12, 2010

Crafty Ho Red and Green


Ho! Ho! Ho!







This week's Crafty Ho Challenge is RED and GREEN!



December 12 - 18






Merry Christmas from dear ol' Saint Nick






Image: I wish I could remember! (That's the downfall to unmounted stamps)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, and Copic Spica pens
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Cranberry Crisp, Marigold Morning, and True Thyme
Designer Paper: Debbie Mumm Creative Imaginations (double sided)
Embellishments: Stampin' UP! True Thyme ribbon and button (vendor unknown)

7 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is an adorable card, love the image and Debbie Mumm is my favorite, you see her paper all over my blog. That ribbon looks like it is holding the card shut, I think, what a great touch. Sweet card.

Barb said...

great card Jeanette! What a cute image too--and the colors are just perfect and pop off of the card. And, as I hold this cutie in my hand in real life, I am so delighted that you sent it for the Big Guy in the Red Suit swap! Love it! Hugs.......................

Carol W said...

Cute, cute cute....you did a wonderful job with this...I love the image and the colors you used...great card....

MiamiKel said...

Oh Debbie Mumm, how sweet - she's wonderful! As is your card! I love the lil snowman and the colors together are just stunning - fabulous, just as you are! x0x0

:: BlueInks :: said...

I pretty much like it all! The image, how you colored it, the DP, the layout.....

~Paola~ said...

aww..this is one of the cutest Santas evah!
What an adorable image indeed...and it's colored perfectly...
Luv luveee the gorgeous DP U used and the way U accessorized it w/ ribbon and button combo.
I wish now I partecipated in the Man in Red too...sigh!

Darlene said...

My oh my Jeanette! Love this, especially the beautiful DP!! Image is adorable and colored expertly, congrats on such a masterpiece!