Thursday, December 2, 2010

Winter is "Snow" Much Fun!


Please NOTE: I have two blog posts today. This one features this week's Chi Chi Memories Challenge. The next post features the ANYTHING GOES challenge at Stamp-n-Doodle.




A Brand New Chi Chi Memories Challenge begins today!


THEME: Winter




I used one of Chi Chi Memories adorable (just-released) Winter images to make my card:




Isn't that snowman darling?!?!?!?


You really need to check out the Chi Chi Memories Winter Fun set... there are so many adorable images in it that it was difficult to choose just one to use.




This picture shows you some of the dimension of my card:




Here are two more pictures, just because I like this snowman "snow" much!





Have fun! And remember, the Chi Chi Memories challenge is all about winter!





Image: Chi Chi Memories Winter Fun Snowman
Ink: Copic markers
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Blue Bayou and Gray
Designer Paper: Paper Studios Country Snowflakes
Embellishments: Diecut Snowflake (vendor unknown), Crystal Stickers rhinestones, and Stampin' UP! Blue Bayou ribbon

7 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh, I like those blue tones together! You adorned his hat perfectly with the snowflake. Great card!

deesdesigns said...

OMG - you did a fab job with this card. I love the colors you used - the snowflake is the perfect embellishment!

Mary Ski said...

Love this card! Reminds me of one of my grandsons with the chubby belly. This card really caught my eye as I was scrolling through the followed postings. Great crafting!!

Imke said...

Cute little card. I like the colors and your layout.

Barb said...

swwet card Jeanette--love the image and your colors are graet!

*Susan* said...

AW this image is adorable! I love the colors you used and the touches that catch the light - the sparkly snowflake and the dewdrops! So cute!! :-)

Patty Gorka said...

What a darling snowman digi image, fabulous colors and the snowflake in his hat is too cute.