Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's a Week of Weddings!

It's time for a new Fresh Brewed Challenge



April 27 - May 3



Theme: Weddings



Yes, love is in the air with this week's Wedding of the Prince William and Kate Middleton.... so we're going to celebrate with a Wedding Challenge. How fun!




Here's my card:




Here's a little peek at the inside of my card:




The Stampendous sentiment seems to go well with the Fresh Brewed Designs Beautiful Bride image.







Every wedding needs pearls, so I added some as an embellishment for my card.






Who doesn't love a wedding?







Image: Fresh Brewed Designs Beautiful Bride


Sentiment: Stampendous Hands and Heart


Ink: Copic Markers, Copic Spica Pens, and Versafine Onyx Black


Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Melon Mambo and Real Red


Designer Paper: Target Dollar Aisle


Embellishments: Create! Impress! Heart-Shaped Brads and Kaisercraft Pearls

8 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

what a gorgeous card!! Love the colors and the sentiment is perfect!

kadie said...

Beautiful card, Jeanette!

Barb said...

Very pretty card--love the design and the pearls are perfect!

Linda Anderson said...

Hi Jeanette, what a beautiful card!! I love that bride image!! Such lovely papers you've used too!!!

Linda

dweatter said...

This card is simply elegant. Love the tiny hearts and pearls.

:: BlueInks :: said...

Great card! Perfect idea to stamp on the DP - duh, why didn't I ever think of that?! LOL

NanaConnie said...

Jeanette, The image is so perfectly colored and the pearls are a delightful embellisment. Love that you did the card in a pink color palette! It's so warm and inviting. I've truly enjoyed guest designing this month and appreciate the encouragement you have given me with your comments. I'll be following your blog, and I'll see you at the challenges. :-) Hugz.

Stacy said...

Really lovely bride! You made this so pretty, with all the pink and hearts! Very sweet!