Saturday, April 2, 2011

Who Doesn't Love Easter Eggs?



continues through April 6



Please go to the Chi Chi Memories Challenge blog to see the sketch for this challenge.




I made this card, using the sketch and a Chi Chi Memories image:





This is the inside of the card:








Image: Chi Chi Memories Happy Easter set Ink: Copic markers and Copic Spica pens Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Crushed Curry and scraps from my scrap file Designer Paper: E K Success Raspberry Swirl (double-sided) and Easter (vendor unknown) Embellishments: Studio 18 rhinestones

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Cute, cute, cute! Hope you don't mind that I am going to copy your inspired layout, Jeanette. Love the colors on this card & the DPs are perfect.

Kerry said...

This is awesome Jeannette!!! Love it!!!

kadie said...

Very sweet! Love the layout on this one!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I know someone who doesn't like eggs! LOL What a cute card. I love the colors and the cute Easter elements.