Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pie Anyone?

I ♥ Bugaboo Digital Stamps!


Wow!!! There are so many cute ones!!!





Image: Bugaboo Dottie Baking



Be sure to go to the Bugaboo Store soon...


because there is a 50% off sale going on through the month of May!




Image: Bugaboo Dottie Baking


Ink: Copic Markers


Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Natural Ivory and Real Red, a piece of Blue from my scrap file (vendor unknown)


Designer Paper: vendor unknown


Decorative Paper Strip: Bazzill


Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jeanette, great card sweetie, I do love those Bugaboo images, the're always so funny. Hugs, Frea

scrapn_momof2 said...

Cute card. I too love Bugaboo, they have the cutest images. Great paper as well.

Lorie said...

Oh my! This is THE CUTEST!! Seems how I'm making around a dozen pies a week for Trevor at the restaurant, I think this digi is a must!! I just LOVE this, Jeanette!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

Love ya,
Lorie

kadie said...

Suuuuuuuuuuuuper CUTE! I gotta get to that sale!!