Monday, May 30, 2011

Stroking the Ivories

I wish I could play the piano! I can't. The closest I can come is making a card with a keyboard on it. LOL!





Image and Sentiment: My Favorite Things Who's That Musical Girl



I made this card for my friend LJ's MFT swap. I hope she likes it!!!






Image & Sentiment: My Favorite Things Who's That Musical Girl

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black

Cardstock: Gina K White and Stampin' UP! Black

Designer Paper: Creative Imaginations Mixed Sources

Embellishments: Favorite Findings Button, Stampin' UP! Organdy Ribbon, and Crochet Thread (vendor unknown)

3 comments:

Barb said...

Sweet Card--I love the color and how simple the layout is.

Carol W said...

I LOVE IT!!! Wish it were coming back in my envie...great card!!!!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh I like how you paper pieced her shirt. The interior of the card works perfectly too.

I once babysat a girl that had to practice her piano lessons each day. I couldn't wait for her to be done and watch MTV! LOL