Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Traveling the Globe

I love to color! It is so relaxing and fun! I also love My Favorite Things stamps! Sooooooo I took two spots in Lauren's Coloured Image card swap and for my second spot, I used a My Favorite Things stamp.



Here's the card I made:




Image: My Favorite Things (a la' mode) You Mean the World to Me




Here's close up of part of the image:




Isn't she cute???


I hope Lauren thinks so!



Image: My Favorite Things You Mean the World to Me

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers

Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Black and Sahara Sand

Designer Paper: Cloud 9 Studios Travel Collection (Going Places and Travel Stripe)

Embellishments: Kaiser Droplets

5 comments:

MiamiKel said...

absolutely! She is darling! Even more so, your coloring is FABULOUS!! I love how your shading is always spot on - and can we talk the perfectly matched papers EVERY TIME!! you have a 6th sense for this, lol! Beautifully done! <3 ya!

Lauren said...

I love it, she is gorgeous. Your colouring is just wonderful!!!

Barb said...

WOW--love this creation! The colors are perfect and I really like your layout. Cute Card!

Anonymous said...

What a perfect card! I love the way the paper echos the globe - fabulous touch!

:: BlueInks :: said...

This is a perfect layout. The colors go perfect with how you colored the image. Great job, Ms Forest!