Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Finally!

I've waited... and waited... and waited! Finally, it's here!





The new Twisted Tuesdays Challenge Blog is now open!


April 3 - 9


Theme: Make a creation that includes a cloud or clouds

The Twist: You can't use a cloud stamp. No stamped clouds. Make them some other way.







Of course, I had to decorate the inside of my card, too.






Be sure to play along with this FIRST EVER Twisted Tuesday Challenge! It's going to be such fun!!!



Image & Sentiments: A Muse Studio Let's Be Adventurers

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black

Sunrays Background Image: Market Street Here Comes the Sun (inked on the Stampin' UP! Top Note Die with Versamark ink)

Clouds: A Muse Studio Cloud Die

Embossing: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots

Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Black, Bordering Blue, and Buckaroo Blue

Designer Paper: Me & Myy Big Ideas Journey Paper Pad

Embellishments: Recollections Brads

9 comments:

Melina said...

Yay! It's finally here! Yay!
I love your card J! That stamp set is adorable...love the sun paper and clouds you created. Thank you so much for being a part of the Twisted Tuesday Design Team :)

:: BlueInks :: said...

Your card is perfect for the challenge theme!

The little details from the sun ray on the Top Note, to the sentiment, to your never ending stash of perfect for the project DP!

Congratulations!!!!

Lori said...

What a pretty card - with pretty clouds, too!

paige said...

Fun card Jeanette! Love the sentiment too! I do plan on joining in on the challenge too1

Athina said...

Very cute! Great color combo!

AnnMarie said...

Your pretty card makes me want to go on a trip! Love it! So excited to be a part of this with you guys! :)

Darlene said...

Just love this card! Congrats on being part of the TT team! Gotta luv those clouds too. Hugs my friend!

Patty Gorka said...

Fabulous card, Jeanette! Love your layout and how you placed your sentiment, great clouds too!

Unknown said...

I love your challenge! I have to look at my stash to see what I've done in the past. I know I have a cloud in their somewhere. I want to wish you so many congratulations on you weight loss! I KNOW it isn' easy. My gosh 103 lbs! I hope you had one heck of a party. You sure deserve it. Best to you.