Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Time for a CHAIN Creation!

It's Tuesday! You know what that means...


It's time for a new


May 15 - 21

Theme: Use a CHAIN on your creation.
You may use a row of bling (that's what I did), a literal chain, or a row of anything.

The TWIST: Your creation must be tall or long.


Here's my card:


I keep seeing cards with banners in my surfing the 'net adn I wanted to create one of my own. I used mostly scraps on my card - even the  grass is a scrap (it's the left over part after I punched out a row of grass with my Martha Stewart grass punch).

The row of rhinestones is my chain.



I had to do a little something inside my card, too:


You have a week to come up with your own chain creation. Tee Hee! Let's have a CHAIN REACTION!


Sentiment: Hero Arts
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Bordering Blue and Cranberry Crisp
All Other Papers: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones

6 comments:

AnnMarie said...

Awesome chain choice!! Love that you did the inside too! Very cute card! :)

Melina said...

I love your banners! Great row of bling. :)

Carol W said...

What a fun card. I love the chain of bling going across the top of your card...the ribbon effect and the grass effect are awesome as well...great card....

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh, me likey the grass on your card! Great idea and the worn look is perfect!

April said...

Oh, I likey! Love the different banners...I have been eyeing them, myself!

Patty Gorka said...

Your card turned out great, Jeanette! That was a neat idea to use the left over part from the grass scrap! Love your row of bling too!