Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Jack-o-Lantern Fun!

What fun! I have TWO blog posts today - and I personally think they're both pretty cute. (I don't say that very often about my own projects, I know.) So please check them both out! There's this one - {PIN}Spirational Challenges - and the one that follows it, too - Twisted Tuesday Challenges.





{PIN}Spirational Challenges feature a different photo each week. Participants create a card (or other project) with that photo as their inspiration.

Here's this week's Photo:





October 23 - 29







I was inspired by all those Jack-o-Lanterns in the picture!


Here's my card:








Of course, I had to do something inside my card, too:




I'm looking forward to seeing how this week's photo {pin}spires you!


Sentiment: Stampin' UP! Booglie Eyes
Ink: Stampin' UP! Cajun Craze and Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Crushed Curry and scraps from my scrap file
Designer Paper: Cloud 9 Seasonal Paper Pad
Embellishments: Foof-a-La Button, Stampin' UP! Orandy Ribbon, and Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (vendor unknown)

14 comments:

paige said...

Love your Jolly Jack Jeanette! Your card is a delight inside and out!

jimlynn said...

Jeanette, he's adorable!!!! Love the way you did this little guy - creativity plus!!
Lynn

kadie said...

CA-UTE! Love how you used those punches, Jeanette! And great take on that inspiration photo!

Shari said...

Love it! Just darling!

Barb said...

Too Cute!

Athina said...

I love it! He is such a fun little pumpkin.

Melina said...

your pumpkin is darling! I love how you made it :)

Heather B said...

Cute project!!! I like that ribbon.

kiwimeskreations said...

Cute and not the least scarey in fact, rather sweet. Great card Jeanette:-)
Blessings
Maxine

Lori said...

What a cute jack o lantern card you created! Love it!

Margaret said...

This is such an adorable card. Fabulous job on all the cuts and putting it together.

Ellen Taylor said...

Love your cute punchy punkin! tfs!

Ana Carolina Little said...

This card is hilarious Jeanette!!!. I love that pumpkin!!!

~Paola~ said...

this card is soooooooooooo adorably cuuuuuuuuuuuute Jeanette!
Best happily crazy looking sweet pumpking punched out card I ever saw! *TFS*....♥