Monday, December 3, 2012

Bling It Up!

This week the ABC Challenges wants to see your BLING! So find  your glitter, your rhinestones, your Stickles, anything that shimmers and shines and get ready to make a Holiday Card with Bling.



December 3 - 9

Theme: Holiday Cards with Bling
(This can be any holiday you like... I chose Christmas.)



Here's my card:




It doesn't show up well in the picture, but all of the fur is shiny because I used Stickles Glitter Glue on the fur.




Here's the imside of my card:



Yes, that's an actual piece of notebook paper. ;)


Now it's your turn.... I'm looking forward to seeing your Holiday with BLING cards! I'll be watching for your link on the ABC Challenges blog.



Image: Penny Black
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Paper Company Black and Staples White
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones, Stickles Glitter Glue, and Ribbon and Brad (vendor unknown)

5 comments:

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Great card! Love that PB stamp!! The inside sentiment is terrific too! LOL


Thanks for your blog visit as well :)

Tammy said...

Adorable card, inside and out! Love the fun sentiment on the inside, too cute!

kadie said...

Eek! Nekked hedgehog! This is toooooo cute!! And that sentiment inside is perfect!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I was so happy to have received this card. It is the cutest! That notebook paper on the interior is sheer creativity!

Danielle Vincent said...

Hi there - I popped in to tell you how much I love this darling card (the inside is awesome too) - and I just had the best time browsing through all your other beautiful creations from this week. You have been a busy gal - so many beautiful cards! Hugs D