Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I Have Exciting News!

Not too long ago I learned about a new-to-me Digital Stamp/Image company called MelonHeadz. (Isn't that a cute name?) Nikki is the illustrator and my friend Audry is the Design Team Coordinator. Audrey mentioned on her blog that they were looking for design team members so I asked some questions, and then applied. Woo Hoo! Lookie! Lookie!!!



I'm so excited!!! I'm excited, because yes, I do like to serve on design teams! I'm also excited because I get to work with some adorable images!!! Images like the cute elf girl on today's card....




Isn't she just too cute!?!?!?

I colored her myself, but you might be interested to know that you can purchase MelonHeadz images as black/white drawings or as colored images. Be sure and check them out here!

Here are some more pictures of my card...







Here's the inside...




Image: MelonHeadz Christmas Elves Bundle
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Handsome Hunter
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Stickles Glitter Glue and Organdy Ribbon (vendor unknown)

6 comments:

Melina said...

So very cute Jeanette! I love the papers you used.
You are a busy Design girl! You are so organized!!! :) Congratulations Sweetie

:: BlueInks :: said...

Congratulations!

Such an adorable card. The papers go perfectly together. I especially like the red and white DP.

Looking forward to seeing your great creations.

jimlynn said...

WooHoo!!!! Congrats! So very exciting!
Love this card and the yellow ribbon just sets it all off! CUTE!
lynn

kiwimeskreations said...

Congratulations Jeanette - and such a cute card love the way you have presented it is gorgeous.
Blessings
Maxine

maryrose said...

Congrats, Jeanette! This is a super cute card!

Ana Carolina Little said...

Congratulations Jeanette. Your cards are beautiful, they are lucky to have you in the DTeam!!!