Friday, December 7, 2012

I ♥ Soup

I always look forward to cooler temperatures, so I can make soup. I love to make soup. My husband loves to eat soup. It's a win/win situation.

Cream Cheese Potato Soup is so yummy!



The recipe is good, as printed, but sometimes I also add a can of cream of chicken soup to the pot, just to make it a little creamier. Yum! Yum!!!



Image: Bugaboo Snowman
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: DMD (Gold & Green) and Recollections (Black)
Designer Paper: Paper Studio Holiday Wonder Paper Pack
Embellishments: Colorbok Heart, Recollections Rhinestone Snowflake, and Stickles Glitter Glue

7 comments:

April said...

You are going to melt your snowman with that soup! Lol

Tammy said...

Sounds delicious! Love the snowman!!

Unknown said...

mmmmmm sound delicious especially on a cold day like today...loving the card hes a cutie hugs sassyxxxx

Liz Williams said...

Yummy, this sounds delicious. Cute way to share a recipe.

kadie said...

I'm not even a soup lover but this sounds yummy and you've got another adorable snowman there!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Super cute recipe card. Love the DP! Oh and the soup sounds delish!

Patty Gorka said...

That's a cute recipe page, I love potato soup, but no one in my house will eat it. I should make some anyway..yum!