Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree

PLEASE NOTE: I have two blog posts today; this one and the Twisted Tuesday Challenge one that follows it. Please check them both out. THANK YOU!


I am in the process of transforming our home into a forest... Christmas trees abound here. I love Christmas trees. Therefore I love the image I used for today's card.

But first I must tell you the details.



It's time for a new {PIN}Spirational Challenge

December 4 - 10


Here's the photo that is supposed to {PIN}Spire our creations this week:




We have not one, but TWO sponsors this week!




Prize: 5 images

and




Prize: 3 Ribbons


Not only are these sponsors offering fabulous prizes to lucky participants, they also donated things for the design team to use. THANK YOU QKR Stampede and Pink Petal Designs!


My card features an adorable QKR Stampede Digi Image and ribbon from Pink Petal Designs:




Aren't these ribbons fabulous? Look at the bag full that I had to play with...




And that image is way too cute!










Here's the inside of my card:





I'm really looking forward to seeing what you make, too. {PIN}Spirational Challenges are sooooooo fun!!!


Image: QKR Stampede Digi
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! and Paper Company
Designer Papers: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Pink Petal Designs Ribon and Rhinestones from Michael's

9 comments:

Tammy said...

Adorable! Absolutely love your card and fun image!

jimlynn said...

Jeanette, this is so beautiful! Love that design you used and the addition of the snowflake! I could just kick myself for forgetting to get some of that gorgeous ribbon too!
Lovely card.
Lynn

kadie said...

Awwwwww! It's a Charlie Brown Christmas tree (reminiscent)!! I LOVE THIS CARD!! Beautiful blues and sparkles and awesome layout.
I have always always loved Peanuts Christmas and every year since I was a teenager, I've gotten a new Peanuts ornament for Christmas. :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

So sweet- I love this sweet image and your gorgeous ribbons! I also love how you always dress up the inside of your cards. My hubby and I watched a Peanuts Christmas show recently- kids are all grown up and here we are all alone watching Charlie Brown : )

Jacquel said...

Very cute Jeanette! I like the layout & your coloring...TFS!!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

The front is really cute, but I am diggin' the interior of this card! Oh and you know I love me some plaid and that blue plaid..well... :)

Athina said...

What a cute card! i love the inside, it is just gorgeous and pops out!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Jeanette this is a fabulous interpretation of the photo! Love that cute tree.
Blessings
Maxine

Heather B said...

Great colors! I love that image.