Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Snowy Friend

Are you ready for a new Craft Us Crazy Challenge? I am!



December 6 - 19

Theme: Christmas/Winter and/or Favorite Embellishment
If you choose to use your favorite embellishment, please post what embellishment it is.

* * * * *

The sponsor for this challenge is





Not only  is Stamp Fairy providing a FANTASTIC prize for a lucky participant, they also provided images for the Design Team to use. THANK YOU, Stamp Fairy!


Here's my card:




Isn't that the cutest snowman image. I love George & Friend (one of Stamp Fairy's many cute snowman images!)

Here's a closeup of the gorgeous snowflake embellisment:




I can't take credit for making it. It was given to me a long time ago - I sure wish I could remember who gave it to me so I could give them credit. It really is beautiful!





Here's the inside of my card:




I hope you'll play along with this fun Craft Us Crazy Challenge!


Image: Stamp Fairy
Sentiment: vendor unknown
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Cherry Cobbler
Designer Paper: from my scrapfile
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones and a beautiful snowflake made by a friend

8 comments:

Jacquel said...

Jeanette, your card is as cute as can be & that snowman is adorable! Your coloring is awesome too Hun....great work as always my friend & TFS!!!

maryrose said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute, Jeanette! That snowflake is stunning!

Athina said...

Jeanette, this is adorable. I love the snowflake, I never thought to do it that way.

Danielle Vincent said...

Fantastic card Jeannette! That image is absolutely darling and I love how you've colored it up. Wow what a gorgeous snowflake too! Hugs D

:: BlueInks :: said...

Such a cute image. I love the colors you used. The sentiment is the perfect font to go with the image. And that snowflake.....

kiwimeskreations said...

On very cute snowman - and like you I love that snowflake - it is so dramatic!
Blessings
Maxine

kadie said...

Cute cute cute! Love that lil snowman and that gorgeous embellie too!

Patty Gorka said...

This is adorable, love that snowflake. Perfect overall design and I love the inside too!