Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Winter White

It's time for a new Twisted Tuesday Challenge.




December 4 - 10

Theme: Winter White
Try to only use white in your creation. Let's see those white on white projects!

Twist: Include a sowflake somewhere on your project


Here's my card:




Since we couldn't use colors, I used embossing folders (Sizzix SNOWFLAKE), ribbon, and rhinestones to give depth to the card. I also used silver ink (I'm sorry!) to stamp a sentiment on the card and to ink the edges Of the layers of white cardstock.




Here's the inside of my card:



I am looking forward to seeing lots of white projects this week. I hope you'll create something and post a link on the Twisted Tuesday Challenge blog.


Snowflakes (inside): Stampin' UP! Snowflake Spot
Sentiment: Stampin' UP! Peaceful Wishes
Ink: Encore Silver
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Whisper White
Embossing Folder: Sizzix Snowflakes
Embellishments: Hobby Lobby Ribbon and Studio 18 Rhinestones



6 comments:

Unknown said...

wow just adorable and white on white just perfect loving the embossing and that lush ribbon such a perfect card in every way hugs sassyxxx

kadie said...

This is BEAUTIFUL, Jeanette! Love that white on white and the texture of the snowflakes! Love the snowflakes inside too! Another beauty!

Jacquel said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the white on white...it's very elegant!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I like how you inked the edges of the papers. So peaceful and serene!

kiwimeskreations said...

Of course you had to use silver - how else would we see the sentiment? :-) Beautiful card Jeanette.
Blessings
Maxine

Marilyn said...

OMGoodness Jeanette, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love white on white and this is so, so pretty! It looks so good with the embossing and I want that ribbon!