Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sweet Tweet Snowman

I have been enjoying the challenge of creating 100 Cards in 100 Days without buying anything. Isn't it funny how much stuff we accumulate with this craft that we all love? I could probably create 365 cards (a whole year's worth) without buying anything... but doubt that I will. LOL!

Okay, here's what I have for today...



I just love this image. I wish I knew who makes it. It was gifted to me a long long long time ago... so I don't even remember who gave it to me. Of course, if I did know who makes it, then I would want to buy it, which would kind of defeat the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challenge, wouldn't it? LOL!





This is my 18th card for  the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challenge.




Here's the inside:




And a artsy photo opp for my card...





Image: ??? (It was gifted to me)
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Soft Suede
Designer Papers: from my scrap file
Embellishment: Glitter White Snowflake Brad (vendor unknown)

13 comments:

Marilyn said...

Wish I could help you with the name of the image Jeanette but I don't know. I do know that it is cute, cute, cute and that's some great colouring and papers.

Darlene said...

Ohhhh, he is just cute enough to hug!! Your coloring is wonderful on him, love how you picked up the colors on the DPs. The embossed blue panel shows him off nicely too. The inside of this one is exceptional.
Card #18 - Woo Hoo!!

Barb said...

He sure is a sweet snowman! If you do find out who makes it--please let me know.............. I might need to make a spot for him. Love your coloring!

Melina said...

This is so cute Jeanette! I love that image. It looks like Whipper Snapper but I looked on their website and couldn't find it. I'm amazed how you lined up the patterned paper! That looks awesome! :)

Laura said...

Awww - he sure is cute! I love the simplicity of this layout.

April said...

Love it! You now I can't get enough fussy cutting! Woohoo!

:: BlueInks :: said...

You are right....super cute image. You colored it well and paired with with perfect papers!

Tammy said...

I could probably make it two years without buying anything but what fun is that? Terrific card and adorable image. Love the background!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that image too Jeanette!! Another wonderful card - I guess I could probably do the same with my stash - a year of cards!!
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this cute snowman image- if you find out who makes it, please post it! How fun is this!!! I am with you- I could make 365 cards without buying anything new too!

Janet said...

I found out who makes that image!! It's High Hopes!! Here is the stamp online:

http://www.highhopesstamps.com/catalogue-stamp.php?currency=2&stamp_id=S-082&returnto=%2Fcatalogue-pages.php%3Fpage%3D4%26search%3Dsnowman%26currency%3D1&imageField.x=116&imageField.y=6

Jeanette - I think you did a FANTASTIC job on that card!! LOVE IT!!

kel Acopan said...

i agree!! if i knew who made some of the images that were gifted to me then i'd be in SUPER big trouble!!! beautiful card, TFS!!

kel Acopan said...

i agree!! if i knew who made some of the images that were gifted to me then i'd be in SUPER big trouble!!! beautiful card, TFS!!