Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Caffeinated Friends

Who wants to join me for a cup of coffee and a few laughs?




Aren't these ladies too much fun?


I made this card for the new Twisted Tuesday Challenge that begins today.




February 19 - March 4

Theme: Use a button and/or brad on your creation

Twist: Use paper piercing on your creation







As you can see, I used red heart-shaped buttons on my card and I pierced circles onto the punched circle.





Here's the inside of my card:




Isn't that funny???


This is my 58th card for the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challenge.




Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope you'll participate in the Twisted Tuesday Challenge!




Image: Art Imressions Girlfriend Blend
Sentiment: Art Impressions Caffeinated
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, and Copic Spica Pens
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Crushed Curry and Real Red
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Special Feature: Stampin' UP! Paper Piercing Pack
Embellishments: Stampin' UP! Offray Crochet Thread, Crushed Curry Ribbon, and Buttons from an unknown vendor



8 comments:

Barb said...

Awesome Card Jeanette--I love that image!

jimlynn said...

Such a fun card and so very cute.
Lynn

kel Acopan said...

how cute!! what fun colors! i have that DP but always envisioned using it for school or kiddy stuff... and never found something it matched with in those themes. now i have inspiration to think outside the box!!!

kel Acopan said...

how cute!! what fun colors! i have that DP but always envisioned using it for school or kiddy stuff... and never found something it matched with in those themes. now i have inspiration to think outside the box!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Nice one Jeanette - love the colours, image and sentiment - and the way you have combined them all!!
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh, cute! The colors are just fun and enhance the card. You created a great layout too!

AnnMarie said...

Cute, cute, cute! Looks like a fun bunch of ladies!! Bring on the caffiene! LOL Love it! :)

Melina said...

Thanks for being a Twisted Sistah! love the bright colors :)