Friday, February 1, 2013

Give Me Cookies

My daughter introduced me to an adorable little boy on a youtube video. Check this out.


I Only Like You When You Give Me Cookies!

Isn't he too cute?

Sooooooooooo... when I made the items I'm going to show you today, I had to think of him and smile.


First, I made another recipe card. In case you're wondering, I made these for Linda's swap on SCS - Heavenly Chocolate.




And since I'm making cards for the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challenge, I also made a coordinating card.



It's my 37th card for the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challenge.









Here's the inside:




Now, if you'll excuse me I think I'm going to go find a cookie and a tall glass of milk and watch that cute little boy on the video one more time.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!



Image: Stampin' UP! Eat Chocolate
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Cardstock: Archiver's Brown and scraps from my scrap file
Designer Paper: Recollections Real Cookies
Embellishments: Darice Gems




Image & Sentiment: Stampin' UP! For the Love of Chocolate
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Cardstock: Archiver's Brown, Staples White and scraps from my scrap file
Designer Paper: Recollections Real Cookies
Embellishments: Darice Gems and Stampin' UP! Grosgrain Ribbon

7 comments:

marsha said...

Yep, my friends are the chocolate chips in my cookies, LOL! Love this theme and you did a great job designing with the cookies - making me hungry!
Hugs and blessings,
Marsha

MiamiKel said...

Yum :)

And do I spy some perfectly matched PAPER? I do, I do!

x0x0

Tammy said...

Great way to send a friend a recipe! LOVE the paper!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card - love the dp and the simple band and sentiment.
Blessings
Maxine

Lori said...

So cute and yummy looking, too!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Super cute vid! Your card is just cookie perfect. You and those perfect DP's! Great job!

Darlene said...

Wonderful recipe card and matching greeting card! Where on earth did you find that great DP?! Can almost smell the cookies from here! LOL Great job!