Saturday, March 2, 2013

Wagon Load of Flowers

My friend Barb is one lucky woman - she lives near what we lovingly refer to as "The Whipper Snapper Store". (She's also lucky to know me, but that's another story for another time/place. LOL!) I do appreciate Barb for a lot of reasons - for one, she is truly my best RAZZ'ing partner.

The card I made for today's blog post features a Whipper Snapper stamp - and not just any Whipper Snapper stamp. This one is special! Why? Because Barb gave it to me for my birthday last October. Wasn't that sweet? It almost (yeah, right!) makes me feel bad for RAZZ'ing her so much all the time. NOT!




Thank you, Barb, for the gift you have given me - and for your friendship, too!!!







Here's the inside of my card:




This is my 93rd card for the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challenge.





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!



Image: Whipper Snapper Spring Floral Harvest
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Barely Banana
Designer Paper: Paper Studio Four Seasons Paper Pad
Embellishment: Michael's Ribbon

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Jeanette isn't it wonderful when you have a friend you can RAZZ :-).
Love your card and all the detail.
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

An adorable image. A great crd created with it. An awesome friend who gifted you with it!!!