Monday, June 3, 2013

Make It Manly

There's a new challenge at ABC Challenges today.





June 3 - 9

Theme: Masculine Cards


Father's Day is soon approaching so let's get a head start on some cards for the men in our lives. You can create any masculine card you would like, it doesn't necessarily have to be for Father's Day.


I decided to pull our an older Stampin' UP! set and ink it up again. I actually do use this stamp set quite often; since I really really like it!



Stampin' UP! Classic Convertibles








Here's the inside of my card:




Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope you'll participate in the ABC Challenges Masculine Cards Challenge this week!



Image: Stampin' UP! Classic Convertibles
Ink: Brilliance Black
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Green
Designer Papers: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Stampin' UP! Black Brads

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love that stamp Jeanette - I need one like that :-) I usually have to go to google if I want a car image.
Great card.
Blessings
Maxine

Zella said...

Ok, so I'm trying to decide who has the bigger paper stash - you or Barb...because you both always have the most amazing papers make your cards perfection! I can see why you love that stamp set. It's one that I would have never thought of buying - but once I see it used would want it. Fantastic card!

Danielle Vincent said...

Love this card Jeanette! What a terrific masculine card with that image and the terrific paper. You are definitely a soul sister of mine in terms of our love for patterned papers - but you actually use yours instead of hoarding it :o) Hugs D