Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Crafty Gals Case


On the 5th of each month the Crafty Gals blog group has a little presentation. Melina, our leader, chooses one of the group to be CASE'd and the rest of us are to go to that member's blog and/or gallery and find something to CASE. This month it's all about Sharon.

I am tardy in this post and my words will be few, but neither of those are an reflection on Sharon. She is an incredibly talented crafter! You'll want to check out her blog here. Instead, I am quiet and late today because it has been a very rough day in our household. My beloved father-in-law passed away this morning. He has been such a joy in my life. If tears indicate how important he is to me, my swollen eyes would speak volumes.


Here is the card I made as a CASE to Sharon (fortunately I had it made before today - just needed to take pictures today):




I CASE'd one of Sharon's Christmas cards that can be found here.






Here's the inside, which is also a CASE from the card Sharon made:





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Bugaboo
Sentiment: Vendor Unknown
Ink: Memento and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Garden Green
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Offray Ribbon and Stickles Glitter Glue

8 comments:

paige said...

Jeanette, I am so sorry for your loss. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time.

On a happier note, your card is delightful and brings smiles.

Sharon said...

Oh Jeanette, I am so sorry to hear about your father-in-law. Your card is beautiful, I really like it. Thanks for thinking of me at a time like this. I will be praying for you and your family!!!

Zella said...

Oh Jeanette - my heart and prayers are with you and your family at this time of loss. I wish I were close to your location so that I could be there for you...but know that you are being covered in prayers!

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card Jeanette.
Hugs and prayers for you in your grief.
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

Your card is wonderful.
I am so sorry for your loss Jeanette- will keep you and your family in prayers!

Wiola said...

I'm sorry to hear, Jeanette. Please be sure to take good care of yourself (it's easy to forget yourself in times like these). This is a really cute Christmas card. I think Christmas cards should be green and/or red.

kadie said...

Big Hugs to your and your family, my sweet friend.

Love this card too...the weather is changin' and it's time to get snowmen on the brain! ♥

Margaret said...

Such an adorable image and card. I'm starting to make a dent in getting my Christmas cards done.