Monday, September 23, 2013

Hi Y'All!








Hi Y'All!




Some of my favorite challenges are Tic Tac Toe Challenges - they offer so many options for the participants. Soooooooooo... I am super excited about this week's ABC Challenges Tic Tac Toe Challenge!


Take a look at the playing board:






I don't know about you, but I wanted to use LOTS of the options.


Here's what I came up with:




Here's what I used...

TOP ROW HORIZONTALLY:

2 or more embellishments - Googlie Eyes, Rhinestones, and Ribbon
Halloween
Pattern Paper

MIDDLE ROW VERTICALLY:

Halloween
Any Stampin' UP! Image - Fun Faces
Ribbon

Oh, and I also used punches (corner rounder and an old Stampin' UP! punch for the stem of my jack-o-lantern)






Inside my card you'll find another image and a sentiment...





I can't wait to see what you'll do with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge at ABC Challenges!








(remember, it's CARDS only!)

September 23 - 29


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Images: Stampin' UP! Fun Faces
Sentiment: Stampin' UP! Booglie Eyes
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Dusty Durango and Kiwi Kiss
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments; Michael's Rhinestones and Ribbon and Googlie Eyes from an unknown vendor

7 comments:

jimlynn said...

The "eyes" have it!!! Too cute and yes, I do love all those little eyes.
Lynn

Lori Turner said...

Super cute Jeanette! Love the googly eyes :)

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Jeanette - this is gorgeous and it is such a cheery image.
Blessings
Maxine

crafty-stamper said...

love the fun image with the googly eyes,and love the quirky backing paper
Carol x

Melina said...

I played along with this ABC challenge today! I saw your cute little jack-0-lantern and had to!!!! :)

~Paola~ said...

what a FUN FUN card this is!!! LOVEEE your 'eye-ful' d/p and that jack -o is tooo cute!!!!!!

Zella said...

Look at all those eyes! :)