Monday, October 21, 2013

3-2-1


It's Monday, time for a new challenge!







October 21 - 27

Theme: 3-2-1

3 Shapes
2 Designer Papers
1 Ribbon



Here's my card:


3 Shapes - rectangle (card base and polka dot paper), square (birthday balloons) and the shape that the image is on. Works for me!







Here's the inside of my card:



I hope you'll participate in the ABC Challenges 3-2-1 Challenge this week.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Sentiment: Stampin' UP!
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Pixie Pink
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones and Offray Ribbon

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely bright card Jeanette - love the three shapes too - subtle but great.
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

Great use of pairing papers together with no image! Looks fun and that little ribbon is just perfect.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving this fab card- perfect in my fav color-Pink : ) Love your DP and the fun bow!

Shelly Schmidt said...

P.S. Hope you had a wonderful Birthday!!!

Tania said...

These papers are terrific together.