Monday, October 7, 2013

A Childish Greeting


Today's ABC Challenges theme was a bit challenging for me. It's about CHILDREN. Now, don't get me wrong... I love children. But I don't have any children in my life - my own three are all young adults now. So I don't have many stamps/supplies to make children's cards, nor do I really know what type of card to make.

I went with a safe topic - school. Children go to school, right?




And surely children love dragons!







October 7 - 13

Theme: Kids Day


Tomorrow is National Children's Day and in celebration of that, this week we are making cards for children. Your card can be for any occasion just so that it's created with a child in mind.









This is the inside of my card:




I hope you'll participate in the ABC Challenges Children Challenge this week!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Dustin Pike
Sentiment: Stampendous Hi
Ink: Memento Paris Dusk and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Red and a scrap of Yellow from my scrap file
Designer Paper: from my scrap file (it's double-sided)
Embellishment: Brads from an unknown vendor

5 comments:

Sheetal said...

Awww...Its so cute.Any kid would love it.

Janet said...

So cute!! Love that dragon reading!

Margaret said...

What a cute image and great layout!

Wiola said...

This is stinkin' cute! As always, such a neat inside.

Danielle Vincent said...

School and dragons - perfect for kiddos! What a bright happy card - LOVE your tag sentiment. Hugs D