Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Wonky Christmas Tree


If you are here because you're checking out the Dueling Darling's monthly challenge, please scroll down a bit (it's the next post after this one), or click here to go directly to that post.

This is Tuesday, so I have two challenges to tell you about today. But due to a time crunch, I made one card that fits both challenges. I really do hope you will participate in both challenges: {PIN}Spirational Challenges and Twisted Tuesday Challenge!







October 15 - 21


This week is EASY! It's...





{PIN}Spirational Challenges has two fabulous sponsors:







and







Both have donated images for the design team's use for this challenge, as well as wonderful prize packages! THANK YOU Fresh Brewed Designs and My Heart Pieces!







The image on my card is an adorable Wonky Christmas Tree from Fresh Brewed Designs.




My card is also appropriate for the Twisted Tuesday Challenge...




October 15 - 28

Celebrate Naturally

Theme: Make your creation a Celebration Theme

Twist: Use some kind of natural element on your creation



*I used wooden stars*





Here's the inside of my card:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Fresh Brewed Designs Wonky Christmas Tree
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Bravo Burgandy and Regal Rose
Designer Paper: from my scrap file (these pieces were gifted to me by my sister - the leftovers from her envelope making project... thank you, Jeannie!)
Embellishment: Studio Calico Wood Veneer Stars and paper raffia from an unknown vendor

12 comments:

jimlynn said...

Adorable!! Cute Christmas tree and love that DP you used.
Lynn

Melina said...

I LOVE those wooden stars! They look so familiar.... hmmmmm :) Great card J. ;)

:: BlueInks :: said...

The image is just perfectly paired with the DP. Love the touch of pink and how you colored the image.

crafty-stamper said...

love the image and co-ordinating papers,great wooden stars and raffia embellishments
Carol x

Carol W said...

Oh boy do I like this card. Love the little tree being a bit homestyle...great card from a wonderful Forest Ranger..♥

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your 'Wonky' Christmas tree- love the way you colored it as well. And- the DP you used- so perfect- and as always- how I love the inside as well!!!

Margaret said...

Oh, I love this funky looking tree and your card design and papers are just perfect. It'll sure be a hit for someone.

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful card Jeanette - (as always). Love the wee touch of wood, andthe way you have coloured the tree.
Blessings
Maxine

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Such an awesome card Jeanette! The wooden stars add just that special touch!
Hugs,
Tracey

Marina said...

You always use patterned paper so perfectly and I love your colour choices on this great card. Marina

Lizzie R said...

Great card Jeanette! Love the jump start in Christmas card making. You never disappoint with your matching inside of the cards! Wonderful!

Tania said...

Love the bright, non traditional colours. What a great image. Everything works together perfectly.