Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thankful for YOU!


In this week of Thanksgiving, I just want you to know that I am thankful for all of you, my faithful blog followers. 







You check out my blog often... and leave the sweetest comments. You make my day! THANK YOU!!!

Today I have some more autumn types of cards to show you. These are for two different challenges: The {PIN}Spirational Challenge and the Twisted Tuesday Challenge.



http://twistedtuesdaychallenges.blogspot.com/







"Autumn Thankfulness"

November 26 - December 9

Theme: Make your creation a fall theme

Twist: Make it a thank you theme also



Here's my card:


I used the Peachy Keen Build a Scarecrow stamp set to make the scarecrow, along with some punched ovals.







Actually, this was my second card. My first attempt at the card looked like this:



I decided it needed some designer paper. 













Here's the inside of my card:




* * * * *


http://www.pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/






November 26 - December 2


This is the photo to {PIN}Spire us:







The sponsors for this week's {PIN}Spirational Challenge are:

http://annescards4u.blogspot.se/p/annes-digital-art.html





and

 http://www.eurekastamps.com/






I want to THANK both of our GREAT Sponsors! Each have provided images for the Design Team's use as well as a great prize package for a lucky participant in this week's {PIN}Spirational Challenge!


I used a Eureka Stamps image to make my card:









Here's the inside of my card:




I hope you'll play along in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge and the Twisted Tuesday Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Peachy Keen Build a Scarecrow
Sentiments: A Muse Studio Autumn Beauty and Unity Scarecrow Thankful for You
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Chocolate and Kraft and Stampin' UP! Pumpkin Pie
Designer Paper: from scrap file
Embellishments: Stampin' UP! Ivory Grosgrain Ribbon and Brads from an unknown vendor


Image: Eureka Stamps Scarecrow and Sunflowers
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Riding Hood Red
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Fantastic cards for Fall!!! So cute.
Lynn

Margaret said...

Both cards are super cute. Love how you used the oval punch to make the pumpkin boy. Great use of pattern paper on the 2nd one to tie in the sunflowers to the image. Fab coloring.

kiwimeskreations said...

Jeanette these are gorgeous - love both the scarecrows - they are cute.
Blessings
Maxine

Lizzie R said...

Both your creations are so fun and festive! I lo have you how alway decorate the inside too! Great job! Happy Thanksgiving!

Tania said...

These are fantastic.