Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Snow Much Fun in 2014


Happy New Year!


It's hard to believe that 2014 is here!

It seems like it was only a short time ago that we rang in the year 2013 and I started the adventure of doing 100 Cards in 100 Days. I was so excited when I completed the challenge on April 10, 2013. I enjoyed the experience so much that I've decided to do it again this year. So today is my FIRST post of 100 Cards in 100 Days in 2014.



If you'd like more information about the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challenge, check out this thread on SCS. Pansy is our "organizer extraordinaire!" but the truth of the matter is, each participant sort of tweaks the challenge to meet her own needs. The main thing is we make 100 cards or projects in 100 days WITHOUT buying anything new to do so. We are allowed to purchase more adhesive if we need it, but that's about it.

I've set a secondary goal for myself. I plan to have a blog post every day for the first 100 days of 2014. Wish me luck!






Here's the inside of my card:




Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope you'll check back again tomorrow to see what Card #2 looks like. 


Image: Stamping Boutique Snow Friends
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Baja Breeze & Early Espresso
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Stickles Glitter Glue and Zig Wink of Stella Markers

11 comments:

jimlynn said...

You just amaze me Jeanette! Not only with this adorable card - but also doing the 100 cards in 100 days! WOW!
lynn

Danielle Vincent said...

Terrific card to start off your 100! Can't wait to see all your other lovely creations. Happy new Year Jeanette. Hugs D

stamp-color-and create said...

Amazing card, Jeanette. I admire your go-get-'em spirit. You've inspired me to get involved so wish me luck!!

MiamiKel said...

I remember this last year and you did amazing!! Way to go on another year! Go, go, go!

Blessings, dear friend! 0x0x

Barb said...

Sweet Card. Good Luck on the challenge--I know you can do it again!

Carol W said...

Love your card Jeanette, and the suggestion. I have popped over to the site and signed up...now hope I can follow through.. :)

Happy New Year...♥

kiwimeskreations said...

Cute card, Jeanette - looks as though I will be saying hello most days until April 10th or there-abouts :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

I LOVE to see what you come up with for the 100 days- and it amazes me too as there is no way I could keep up! The image of these snowmen is darling- love this card inside and out!

Unknown said...

Hello, fellow SCS friend! Claudette here. I can't wait to see what else you come up with. If this card is any indication of the future, I see lots of inspiration coming from your blog. Thanks for sharing your beautifully-colored card!

Marcy said...

You started with such an adorable card for your 100 days! I love these snowmen and your papers are so pretty! Happy New Year 2014 to you! :)

:: BlueInks :: said...

That 100 in 100 is a killer! Great job taking that on....again!

This card is beyond adorable. I love the colors and how the DP was used.