Sunday, January 5, 2014

Winter Welcome


If predictions are correct, we will get about 8-10" of snow today. I guess I might as well embrace this winter season, since it seems so newsworthy  this year.




Personally, I'll be glad when we can tell winter "Good-bye!"









Here's the inside of my card:




This is my 5th card for the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challenge.


http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-f40/2014-100-100-first-round-t581992.html





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Inkadinkadoo
Sentiment: Paper Smooches Winter Groves
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Early Espresso and Staples Ivory
Designer Papers: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Brads from an unknown vendor

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Great cards. WTG on the 100 day challenge. That's amazing to be able to get one done every day.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card Jeanette - love the way you have let the stamped image 'speak for itself' and have not tried to colour or otherwise embellish it. Stunning.
You are so brave to welcome winter when I hear of the weather forecasts you are having!!
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

What a great rustic feel you created with this card. The textures are just perfect too!