Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Go Green!


Tuesday means CHALLENGE time! {PIN}Spirational Challenge and Twisted Tuesday Challenge - which happen to be two great challenges!


http://www.pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/






March 4 - 10


This is the picture to {PIN}Spire us:






Our sponsors this week are:


http://www.bugaboostamps.com/




http://annescards4u.blogspot.se/p/annes-digital-art.html

and



http://www.etsy.com/shop/arandomfan


We want to give a hearty THANK YOU to all three of our sponsors! Each one has contributed images for the design team to use for this challenge as well as a nice prize for a lucky participant!


Here's my card:










This is the inside of my card:




I hope you'll participate in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge this week!


http://twistedtuesdaychallenges.blogspot.com/





"Live a Clean, Green Life"

March 4 - 17

Theme: Keep your project clean 
(no distressing, inked edges, etc)

Twist: Use the color green


Here's my card:








This is the inside of my card:



I hope you'll participate in the Twisted Tuesday "Live a Clean, Green Life" Challenge.


These are my 69th and 70th cards for the 100 Cards in 100 Days Challenge.


http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-f40/2014-100-100-first-round-t581992.html





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Bugaboo Deacon Swing
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Early Esppresso and Garden Green and some green scraps from my scrap file
Designer Paper: A Muse Studio Clouds
Punch: Stampin' UP! Leaf


Image: Our Daily Bread Time
Quote: Our Daily Bread Each Minute
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Garden Green and Sahara Sand
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones

10 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

OH wow, these are just gorgeous creations. Love the scene on the first and the beautiful wording on the second.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

jimlynn said...

Cute card AND a pretty card! Loving all the green on both. The first one with the scene is precious and second one so pretty.
LYnn

Vickie Y said...

Both cards are adorable! Love the Twisted Tuesday card and verse!

Kristie W. said...

Love the first card!! Great dimension on it. The second card looks good too!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I really like the leaves from the tree and the scene you have created on the first card. Of course you have the perfect DP!

The second card looks no pun intended...timeless! I so like how you popped the layered sentiment out from the card. Looks great.

kadie said...

Awwww! These are both so cool! Great idea with the tree...I might have to borrow that!! :)

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful cards Jeanette - the detail of the leaves over the swing in the first one is fabulous, but the second one really makes my heart sing - it is a stunner, and I really love the layers of green around the sentiment!!
Blessings
MAxine

Tracie said...

Jeanette - You are one busy gal. I love your post this week for Twisted Tuesday. Love how you did the inside of the card. Great work!

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful cards love the bugaboo image and scene,great dies-love the CAS card and clock image with the great quote
carol x

Lori Turner said...

Awesome cards this week, Jeanette! Love that Bugaboo set - I still have all mine from my Totally Stampalicious days ;) Have a super week friend! xoxoxo