Friday, August 1, 2014

Brentwood Goes Camping


As I recently mentioned here in my blog, I just finished hosting the Camping in the Forest card swap on SCS. There were many MANY fantastic creations and such a fun group of women in "the forest". One of the swappers was none other than Jessica (the owner/creator of JessicaLynnOriginals). WOW! A celebrity, of sorts.

I fell in love with JessicaLynnOriginals way back when they were new... and created several items with the stamps I purchased. But I realized when I saw Jessica's adorable cards, that it has been a while since I've pulled out my (many!) JessicaLynnOriginals stamps. They hadn't seen ink in way too long.

Sooooooooooooooo...

I inked up one of my favorite Brentwood (the owl) stamps...




I Brentwood!


Here's the inside of my card:




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Brentwood from JessicaLynnOriginals
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Early Espresso and scraps from my scrap file
Designer Paper: DCWV Spiced Cider Paper Pad
Embellishments: Stampin' UP! Ribbon, Stickles Glitter Glue and Buttons from an unknown vendor

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Jeanette - and I can see why you love Brentwood - he is so cute.
Blessings
Maxine