Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A Stroll in the Garden


I love being a part of Suzy's Baker's Dozen card kit group. Each month one of us is the hostess and sends a kit to the other members, with some instructions of what to do with it. It's fun to play with the goodies... and fun to see what others did with the same things.

I'm a bit behind, so today I'm going to show you what I did with Kelly's kit (from August).

The theme Kelly chose is...

A Stroll in the Garden

Kelly said, "I was inspired by my daughter recently starting her 'summer garden' with fresh flowers and herbs and vegetables - and yes, bugs! Whether strolling through a garden of your own or at your local park or garden grounds, I hoe the theme brings you joy and good memories of how wonderful things happen when it BLOOMS. All images are stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on Northwoods or G-P cardstock. The images are (Allt he bug ones & sentiment = Unity, the 5 flowers images = The Greeting Farm and Swiss Pixie Heidi in the flowers = CC Designs.) Misc. ribbons, buttons, twine, etc. from my stash. No special requirements this month other than have fun."

THANK YOU, Kelly, for such an amazing variety of images and goodies. I made FOUR cards.






I did a little something inside each card, but I'll just show you the inside of this last card...













The only thing I added of my own on these four cards is the card bases (Stampin' UP! Crushed Curry, Perfect Plum, and Pixie Pink).



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

6 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful selection of cards love all the images and papers and what a brilliant idea
Carol x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Just wonderful- what a fab set of cards! Loving the sweet little girl sitting in the flowers and loving the buttons on the 2nd card and your fab layout and always the best DP!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love how you have used the images and papers Jeanette - you have four fabulous cards here.
Blessings
Maxine

MiamiKel said...

Sorry to be so late to stop in but these are all so wonderful! I love how much of the kit you were able to use. Such happy cards and so cheerful. Glad you were able to use the kit! ❤️

Marilyn said...

Great cards Jeanette and the button one is super cool!

Barb said...

Wonderful Cards Jeanette--I think all of the images are sweet!