Thursday, September 18, 2014

Mystery Solved


Today is the 18th, which means we can now share photos of the cards we made with the "mystery images" that Kelly sent for the Mystery Image Swap. This was such a fun round - with a sea-inspired image, oh-so-appropriate for our Miami hostess.






Here's the inside of my card:



This is also "Thematical Thursday" on my blog, which means that today (being the 3rd Thursday of the month) is a Challenge post.

Therefore I am entering this card in the Crafty Bloggers Anything Goes Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: My Favorite Things You Anchor Me
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Kraft
Designer Paper: Paper Studio Beach House Paper Pack
Embellishments: Brads from an unknown vendor

5 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Beautiful card! I'm lucky to get to have one forever IRL :)

Barb said...

Great Card Jeanette. I love the added marine type embellishments!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this card Jeanette - the colours really appeal to me, especially the grey/blue layer. Great embellishments too.
Blessings
Maxine

Marilyn said...

Great image and cute card. I like those nautical charms, the ship's wheel and anchor, very nice embellies.

Melina said...

Love this! Great rounded corners.....love the matting. :)