Monday, October 13, 2014

Putting on Layers


With autumn temperatures, I find I need to wear layers - because in the morning it's a bit nippy, but by mid-day the temperatures are warmer and I need I get too hot in what I put on that morning.

Am I the only one who does that?


But layers aren't just for clothing. The MelonHeadz Friends Challenge is about layers, too!


http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/




October 13 - 26

Theme: Lots of Layers


I have ten layers on my card (not counting the cardbase)...






featuring images from the 



I have 2 more layers on the inside:



I hope you'll layer up and play along with the MelonHeadz Friends Challenge!


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Images: MelonHeadz Illustrating Happy Fall Bundle
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Stampin' UP! Early Espresso and Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Brads from an unknown vendor

3 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

Nope, not the only one Jeanette! Love this cute scarecrow & perfect papers to go with him too, lovely xx

Margaret said...

Awww. . . so cute. Great image and a fabulous layout.

kiwimeskreations said...

What an awesome card Jeanette - you really nailed the challenge with all your layers, and made a really lovely card.
Blessings
Maxine