Friday, October 10, 2014

Surprise Revealed!


The Unidentifed Image Card Swap is due today, which means we (the swappers) can now show our cards. It's a secret until due date. LOL!


Lela is this round's hostess and she sent us an adorable image - Stampendous "Box of Fluffles". Thank you for giving us such a FUN image to use, Lela!







I decided to use a birthday sentiment inside:






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Stampendous "Box of Fluffles"
Sentiment: A Muse Studio Essential Sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Wild Wasabi
Designer Paper: BasicGrey Life of the Party and Recollections Home Basics Paper Pad
Embellishment: Offray Ribbon

6 comments:

Barb said...

Awesome Card Jeanette! I love the colors you used and all of the little touches are too cute! I sure hope I get one of these in my return envie!

~Paola~ said...

I agree with Barb...lOve the colors used and that awesome designer paper used here!Ito hope to get one!! ♥

crafty-stamper said...

cute image and love the bright B.papers -love the inside too
Carol x

jimlynn said...

Cute and fun card! Love that paper with all the banners on it - and of course the image is adorable.
Lynn

Unknown said...

love all the banners and bright colors!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Such a fun card!

Warm hugs
Maarit