Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside


I know some of you like snow! Truthfully, I'm a fair-weather kind of gal. However, I do love winter-themed stamps. They are some of my favorites - snowmen, children bundled up in coats, igloos and eskimos, etc.

And I love the JessicaLynnOriginal stamp that I used for today's card - it's called Brentwood Owl Baby It's Cold Outside.


Here's my card:



Here's the inside:



If you haven't been to the JessicaLynnOriginal store lately, you really should check it out - she's added several new stamps in the past few weeks.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: JessicaLynnOriginal Brentwood Owl Baby It's Cold
Ink: Copic Markers and Wink of Zella Marker
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Soft Suede
Designer Paper: DCWV Stack 8 Paper Pad
Embellishments: Foof-a-La Buttons, Stampin' UP! Ribbon, and Stickles Glitter Glue

4 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

So so cute Jeanette!

jimlynn said...

Cute, cute card!!! Love all the fun paper you used with that adorable little guy.
Lynn

kiwimeskreations said...

Fun stamp to make a beautiful card with Jeanette. Praying that 2015 brings you many blessings and much joy.
Blessings
Maxine

Debbie Adams said...

Jeanette, I loved looking at your favorite cards of 2014 there are so adorable, beautiful and sweet. I really like the design papers you used on them too.
Deborah (OSAAT Teamie)