Wednesday, December 10, 2014

I {heart} My Friends


Barb is the hostess of the current round of the Unidentified Image card swap on SCS and she sent an adorable Whipper Snapper image for us to use - Bristol & Friends. THANK YOU, Barb! I sure had fun with this image!

Here is my card:






This is the inside:






Thank you for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Whipper Snapper Bristol & Friends
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Cherry Cobbler
Designer Paper: Paper Studio Holiday Wonder Paper Pad
Embellishments: Paper Studio Snowflake Brad and Stickles Glitter Glue

4 comments:

Barb said...

Too cute--this is so pretty in person too. I love the bright colors and how you attached the brad!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely card Jeanette - the image is so cute and you have coloured it beautifully.
Blessings
Maxine

~Paola~ said...

Awesome card, love all the d/p layering too ♥

Unknown said...

love the assortment of dsp. Cute coloring of the critters.